[poppler] display page slice very slow

William Bader williambader at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 06:54:25 PST 2015

Is the imx.35 based on a 532 MHz ARM 11 processor?  It might be around 30X slower than just one core of a current i7 cpu, so 20 sec per page might not be unreasonable for a complicated page.

Can you post a sample page?  Can you build poppler with profiling?  What is the output device and resolution?  If your processor has multiple cores, did configure enable multithreading in config.h?
William