[poppler] RFC: Expose whole-words search option in Qt frontends

Adam Reichold adam.reichold at t-online.de
Sat Jan 10 15:37:36 PST 2015

Hello,

Am 10.01.2015 um 23:45 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> Maybe you can add some tests to check_search.cpp?

Attached patch with a test case for the four flag combinations added
to the Qt4 and Qt5 versions of "check_search.cpp".

Of course, this very much highlights the ugliness of shoe horning the
flags into the existing enumeration. But I don't think that making
"Poppler::Page::search" take an "int" instead of "SearchMode" would be
ABI compatible strictly speaking, since now the compiler is free to
choose the underlying type for the enumeration.

Best regards, Adam.