[Portland] The Code

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Wed Feb 15 23:23:03 EET 2006

On Wednesday 15 February 2006 20:45, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 07:25:53PM +0100, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> >  Hello,
> >
> >  so much discussion and now not a single mail for a month and also no
> > resulting functionality AFAIK (or have I missed something?).
> >
> >  At http://ktown.kde.org/~seli/dapi/dapi.tar.bz2 is a tarball
> > implementing some basic desktop API. To build there's the usual
> > "configure && make" combo,
>
> ./configure passed without error, but when I ran make I saw this:

> Good - your configure finished. Start make now
>
> $ make
> WARNING: use unsermake instead of make or use a wrapper script,
> e.g. makeobj!!!
> /home/llunak/build/unsermake/unsermake all
> make: /home/llunak/build/unsermake/unsermake: Command not found
> make: *** [all] Error 127
> $

 Oops. No matter how much one checks there's always one more thing that can go
wrong :). I've updated the tarball to use automake + make, it should
hopefully work properly now. With one small detail caused by switching to
inferior buildsystem, now "make" needs to be "make -C lib && make" (or just
plain "make -k" until everything builds). I'll fix that as soon as I recall
how ;).

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer