[Portland] dapi: OpenURL/ExecuteURL with GNOME-VFS

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Mon Feb 27 21:47:23 EET 2006

On Monday 27 February 2006 15:27, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> On Sunday 26 February 2006 17:31, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > for further testing purpose I have implemented the commands OpenURL and
> > ExecuteURL using GNOME-VFS in a dapi GNOME daemon.
> >
> > Or rather something that should be a GNOME daemon :)
> > I just copied daemon_generic and added a few function calls, a real GNOME
> > daemon should use probably use a GNOME/GLib event loop, etc
> >
> > Anyway, get the updated archive here:
> > http://www.sbox.tugraz.at/home/v/voyager/dapi.tar.bz2
>
>  Please keep this locally (and I'd prefer patches *cough*) until there's
> some repository where to put all the code. I've already incorporated your
> changes to the generator, but not the new APIs.

Yes, sorry.
My addressbook changes were only downloaded once, maybe that was even you so I
thought I try a different topic :)

The new changes are only the new daemon_gnome directory, two pkg-config checks
in configure.in.in and the additional directory in Makefile.am's SUBDIRS

Ah, and the additional test in tests/test_comm.c

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>