[Portland] PortlandVFSProposal

Alex Graveley alex at beatniksoftware.com
Wed Jan 11 18:06:30 EET 2006

It wouldn't be such a big deal, really.  Wrapping C++ in C would provide
a stable interface, no matter of C++ ABI breakage.

The impetus would remain on the distribution to ensure the installed C
wrapper links correctly with the C++ library it is wrapping, but users
of the C wrapper would not be effected.

-Alex