[Portland] printing?

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Fri Jun 2 11:22:07 PDT 2006

I have outlined the ideas that I have around this topic on
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/2061

Tom Whiple over here at Intel will be helping me getting this of the
ground over the summer. It would be great if you could provide input to
the Wiki in terms of any constraints/requirements that Inkspace would
have in this regard.

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Client Linux Foundation Technology
Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman