[Portland] RE: xdg-email BCC

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Fri Jun 2 16:55:25 PDT 2006

Xdg-email only supports the headers listed in its manpage, mainly
because it relies on a third party mailer such as kmail or evolution.
Maybe the reference to RFC2368 should be removed from the man-page.

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Client Linux Foundation Technology
Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman