[Portland] DAPI D-Bus implementation for KDE3

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Thu Jan 25 16:47:28 PST 2007

HI all,

I just comitted the first draft implementation for a KDE3 based implementation
of the D-Bus DAPI variant.

It needs a current version of my Qt3 backport of an earlier version of the Qt4
bindings, hosted at KDE SVN [1]

For easier testing I created tar balls for bindings [2] and DAPI
implementation [3]

The bindings install a pkg-config file so add its $(prefix)/lib/pkgconfig to
$PKG_CONFIG_PATH before configure of the DAPI implementation

Any help (on both projects) appreciated :)

Cheers,
Kevin

[1] http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/dbus-qt4-qt3backport/
[2] http://people.freedesktop.org/~krake/dapi/dbus-qt3_0.3.tar.bz2