[Promotion] wake up... a news portal for free software?

Quim Gil qgil at desdeamericaconamor.org
Thu Feb 9 22:14:31 PST 2006

Not sure if we need to create a new space or do some work to help the
current spaces get the information we think is relevant.

I'm quite sure though that in the case of creating one it should be
"just" a matter of aggregating the appropriate feeds in a single place.
Maybe just with some editing to avoid duplication and noise? Most decent
free software projects offer RSS (and if they don't, they decency is
possibly compromised)  :)

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org