[Promotion] wake up... a news portal for free software?

Thilo Pfennig tpfennig at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 01:22:39 PST 2006

2006/2/10, Quim Gil <qgil at desdeamericaconamor.org>:

> Not sure if we need to create a new space or do some work to help the
> current spaces get the information we think is relevant.

I think there needs to be done much more as to have a portal that spreads
messages that already do exist. The thing is, that many announcements do
have a low quality. We do not need another portal that just aggregates and
distributes. I would love to see people helping each other to produce
annoucements in a much better quality and to spread these messages.

And it is not only the one way job. We need to communicate in multiple
directions in order to get the message heard. I just have to state that the
current range of our "messages" is bad, bad, bad. Sorry that i have to say
that, I wish it would not be so. But If we think the current situation is
acceptable, we lie to ourselves.

Thilo
--
http://vinci.wordpress.com