[Promotion] wake up... a news portal for free software?

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Sun Feb 12 03:20:24 PST 2006

On Saturday 11 February 2006 13:01, Hugh Buzacott wrote:
> I agree with the fact that most - if not all - press releases but FOSS
> project are dead boring, long and badly written but I think we need to
> develop some simple, easy to follow guidelines for press releases, etc. if
> possible.

http://live.gnome.org/PressReleases
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/WritingPressReleasesHowto
http://www.spreadkde.org/handbook/release_promotion/key_messages
http://www.spreadkde.org/handbook/release_promotion/press_releases

Comments to any of the above would, no doubt, be welcome.

Regards,
Tom

--
I'm aware that e-mails to me may be blocked by my host
because they are mistaken as spam. If this happens,
please e-mail me at: telex4 at yahoo.com