[Promotion] hello ...?

Santiago Roza santiago.roza at thymbra.com
Thu Jan 19 07:59:23 PST 2006

well... is it too lame to introduce ourselves in this list?

anyway: my name is santiago roza, i'm 25 and i live in argentina, i
eventually contribute to gnome-marketing, and i can't seem to type in
proper caps unless it's a life-or-death issue (sorry!).

more info about me (just in case) here:
http://live.gnome.org/SantiagoRoza

more info about what i think here:
http://live.gnome.org/RealMarketing

well that's pretty much all for now, i guess.  if anyone else wants to
introduce themselves aswell (especially kde guys, whom i don't have
the luck of knowing "personally"), i'd appreciate that.

greetings!

--
Santiago Roza
Departamento I+D - Thymbra
santiago.roza at thymbra.com

ps: i, for one, welcome our new freedesktop.org overlords.