[Promotion] hello

Patrick Trettenbrein patrick.trettenbrein at kdemail.net
Fri Jan 20 13:28:27 PST 2006

Am Freitag, 20. Januar 2006 21:58 schrieb Thilo Pfennig:
>  * KDE vs. GNOME: How do we stop flames between users. Should there be
> an open letter to the users? I think those flames don't make free
> desktops attractive.

You're definitely right. Maybe we should work something out and announce the
foundation of a "freedesktop marketing" for both KDE and GNOME togheter in
the press? I'm sure it'd be interesting news to all users to hear that the
enemys unite. :)

Patrick

PS: I know that GNOME and KDE have been working together for years, but I'm
quite sure that most users don't know about this fact.
Patrick Trettenbrein - patrick.trettenbrein at kdemail.net
GnuPG fingerprint: 312B 561F B0E9 1DB5 CE5B A9CB 831A 1994 E9A3 0010