[Promotion] What is the objective of both organisations:

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 12:49:27 PST 2006

Like tom says, we cannot just concentrate on one product or subject but a
whole group of them working together, such as linux, xorg, gnome or what
ever. I would call it a trio. Without one of them, there probably wouldn't
be the other two.

We should make it clear what we want to do ever promoting the use of a open
desktop  with great functionailty or simplicity or a system which is safe
and doesn't crash every two minutes.

Doing a survey, that will help us decide what we should aim to look at, so
suggestions from both sides will be better.