[Promotion] Hello, my name is John

David Neary dneary at free.fr
Mon Jan 23 12:36:40 PST 2006

Hi John,

John Williams wrote:
> Is there anything you people would like me to say at during my talk?  I
> want to incorporate as much feedback from the list as I can.

The most important message we have to send is that in our current stage
of development, "marketing GNOME" mans marketing the open source
desktop. A rising tide floats all boats. This list is a symbol of the
recognition in free software desktops that we are not each other's
competition. Microsoft and MacOS are our competition, and we have a
better chance of gaining on them if we start working together.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary