[Promotion] key features

Quim Gil qgil at desdeamericaconamor.org
Wed Jan 25 15:38:03 PST 2006

For the protocol, /me GNOME contributor in web & marketing and GUADEC
committee coordinator.

About the thread, and in general. This list can be a place for
collaboration on stuff we all agree. If a topic awakes disagreement we
can leave it and go for other ideas.

I'm talking about personal disagreement, as we are seeing with the
security issue where Martijn is not defending a KDE position, not
Santiago a GNOME's statement. Disagreement between official KDE-GNOME
positioning on several aspects is more interesting. Perhaps even worth
to discuss.  :)

This could be a very pragmatic list to share information, proposals,
opportunities and concerns. The more theoric/abstract the discussion
goes, the easier is to disagree. Instead, we could go more with the feet
on earth with practical topics like fundraising, event organisation,
press relations, online marketing tools, EU projects...

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org