[Promotion] key features

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Jan 26 00:42:32 PST 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 01:36, Santiago Roza wrote:
> again: i'd like to know what the rest of you guys think.  if the
> majority thinks discussing different positions is wrong per se, i
> won't cause any trouble.

For my part, I think we should concentrate on getting real work done,
discussing without having some very tangible thing to discuss will not lead
to results, and how can we show the world outside that we're working together
if we are only discussing, and not getting things done?

My first suggestion would be to tackle the issue of marketing research. We
should work out research questions, translate them into a questionnaire and
find ways to gather data.
--
sebas

Your conscience never stops you from doing anything.  It just stops you from
enjoying it.