[Promotion] GNOME Journal bilingual edition launches
sumanah at panix.com
Tue Mar 15 12:46:17 PDT 2011
In Issue 22, a special edition of GNOME Journal, GNOME HISPANO's Juanjo
Marín arranged for us to get five great stories in both English and
Spanish. You can read these now at http://gnomejournal.org :
* José María Casanova and Juanjo Marín discuss the Spanish-language
GNOME community in "The Past, Present, and Future of GNOME HISPANO".
* José Aliste explains how GNOME's SyncTeX support now makes it easier
to correct errors in TeX files. D-Bus is involved!
* Carlos Garnacho shows how to use CSS to style GTK+ apps.
* Juanjo Marín asks Federico Mena Quintero about his extensive work, how
he got into GNOME, and what GNOME is missing.
* And we wrap up with "GNOME and Andalusia: A Success Story", about a
Spanish-language government that's gotten a lot out of GNOME.
The GNOME Journal features original content and commentary for and by
the GNOME community. All articles are published under the Creative
Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license. Please feel free to
translate, podcast, repost, etc. Thanks to Juanjo, the authors, Diana
Katherine Horqque, Will Kahn-Greene, Sriram Ramkrishna, and Paul Cutler
for their work on this issue!
Issue 23 will come out around April 3 and focus on the release of GNOME
3. Articles are welcome.
GNOME Journal: http://gnomejournal.org
GNOME Journal release organizer
More information about the promotion