[pulseaudio-discuss] Networked Audio on Win32

Jens Ehrich Jens at techniquemicro.com
Wed Nov 29 07:43:19 PST 2006

That's too bad - so far PA was my only hope of getting this working.  I
guess I'm going to have to finally learn Linux after all ;)

One last stupid question:  Where can I find out more about what sort of
functionality PA *does* offer win32 users?  I would still like to learn
more about it, even if it doesn't solve my immediate problem.

Regards,

Jens Ehrich MCP, MCSE
Technique Microsystems Ltd.