[pulseaudio-discuss] Problem with Pulseaduio on solaris

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Fri Sep 1 03:37:00 PDT 2006

Belgarath wrote:
> On Friday 01 September 2006 11:06, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
>> On Friday 01 September 2006 11:44, Belgarath wrote:
>>> -bash-3.00# autoreconf -fi
>> Use "autoreconf -fi -I m4" to make sure the m4 files there are loaded, that
>> should solve the macro errors.
>
> unfortunately it gives exactly same result as previous one.
> I guess I am missing the required component but I am not sure what is it.

On Linux you need the gettext package. No idea how it works on Solaris
though... Either gettext or if iconv is packaged as its own package.

If you have a Linux machine available, you could run autoreconf on the
three there and then transfer it back.

--
Pierre Ossman            OpenSource-based Thin Client Technology
System Developer         Telephone: +46-13-21 46 00