[pulseaudio-discuss] Problem with Pulseaduio on solaris

Paul Ryszka paulr at sysnet.ie
Fri Sep 1 06:14:37 PDT 2006

On Friday 01 September 2006 14:11, Pierre Ossman wrote:
> Belgarath wrote:

> >> On Linux you need the gettext package. No idea how it works on Solaris
> >> though... Either gettext or if iconv is packaged as its own package.
> >>
> >> If you have a Linux machine available, you could run autoreconf on the
> >> three there and then transfer it back.
> >
> > no luck again,
> >
> > can you make me staticly linked binary ?
> > I need to run server only on the solaris.
>
> I could try pulling one out of our build tree... I'll get back to you on
> that. :)
>
> But I'd really like to since this configuration issue get resolved. What
> problem did you see this last attempt?

because I couldn't get this autoreconf -fi to work under solaris
I made it under linux:
in the first scenario I tried to rerun ./configure under solaris and it was
saying that there is plenty of present but not usable dependencies
in the second attempt I did rerun configure under linux
and try to compile it under solaris .. it said I have to use newer verion of
linux :) (this is not for pre glib2.0 or something like this)