[pulseaudio-discuss] WMA11b

Kevin Fox Kevin.Fox at pnl.gov
Thu Sep 14 16:02:32 PDT 2006

Hi all.

I've been trying to get Pulse Audio to run on the Linksys WMA11b. Its a
little embedded network sound box. I've gotten Pulse Audio built and
running for it, but the sound is off. It there is a lot of static in the
sound. The cpu usage stays at about 20%, so it is not that. I also tried
using libsndfile's test sound player with a wav file stored in nfs and
it played without static, so it is not libsndfile, the network card, or
oss. Any ideas what might cause the static?

Thanks,
Kevin