[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio on cygwin patch

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Fri Jan 5 04:25:07 PST 2007

Adam Smith wrote:
> Hey list,

Hi Adamn,

I'm sorry about the lack of attention you've been getting. Your patch is
very much appreciated and I have no doubts it will be merged in some form.

Unfortunately, no one really has the time right now to look at it.
Lennart is still working on his thesis, and I'm swamped with other
stuff. But we'll get there eventually.

Just have a bit more patience, you're not forgotten. :)

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman            OpenSource-based Thin Client Technology
System Developer         Telephone: +46-13-21 46 00