[pulseaudio-discuss] Source->Sink Routing

Justin Tulloss jmtulloss at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 17:07:15 PDT 2007

Hey Lennart,

I don't mean to rush, I really appreciate what you've done so far. I think
we're sunk into this system now with a stable module API or not, so for
better or worse, I'm going to have to develop this stuff.

If I'm just going from 1 source to 1 sink, do I need to worry about
deviating crystals? Won't they just read and write data at the pace that
makes them happy, with the remainder sitting in a buffer?

In any event, in my system our clocks shouldn't be too much of a problem, so
I think I can hack something together. I guess we'll have to see.

Justin