[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio and Skype

frank at sudo.hu frank at sudo.hu
Thu Jul 19 02:03:28 PDT 2007

nothing since then. i have the same symptoms that you mention with the
test sound. i have got no response neither from the list (except yours)
nor on the #pulseaudio irc channel. what versions have you tried this
setup with? i'm planning to compile the newest alsa+pulseaudio and give
those a try next.

frank