[pulseaudio-discuss] HELP REQUIRED: pre-emptive streams

Nobin Mathew nobin.mathew at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 08:05:28 PDT 2007

Hi,

https://tango.0pointer.de/pipermail/pulseaudio-discuss/2007-May/000389.html

Audio Class Policy,  this is really the big one and I'm sure you'll be
interested in with the gsmartmix stuff.   I've added the concept of audio
class to all the internal streams in pulseaudio and have a module that
arbitrates between streams actively preempting streams, changing volume and
such.   It is working pretty well right now.   I can have my music turn down
when sound events happen that need my attention, I can block all audio when
a VOIP call comes in, etc...

I want to know whether this patch is there in the current pulseaudio.

This patch is important for me because I have three streams like
audio, bluettoth sco and gps Navigation sound.

And priority of these streams is
audio < gps nav < bluetooth sco.

Thanks & Regards
Nobin Mathew