[pulseaudio-discuss] Minimum Request Size

keith preston keithpre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:28:20 PST 2007

I have been analyzing performance of pulse audio and found that a small
minimum request size starts to require a significant amount of overhead.
Is there a place where I can enforce a minimum request size that I want?   I
see there seems to be some negotiation between client and server, but can't
quite establish the events and feedback from them.  Right now as a hack, I
modified the alsa plugin to have a minimum period size and it works for the
alsa api.

Keith Preston