[pulseaudio-discuss] amd64, pulseaudio, and nspluginwrapper

Jean-Michel Dault jmdault at revolutionlinux.com
Tue Mar 6 14:05:52 PST 2007

Le mardi 06 mars 2007 à 13:39 -0800, Alex Malinovich a écrit :
> > Then you should modify libflashsupport so that it looks
> > in /emul/ia32-linux/usr/lib for its libraries.
> I'm working on this right now actually. As long as libflashsupport
> doesn't need any of the ALSA libraries for pulse output (I don't imagine
> it would) this should be all that's necessary.

No, libflashsupport uses ALSA_INTERNAL, which means that it relies on
Flash Player itself for the Alsa functions. And if PulseAudio is
detected, it will never reach the internal alsa routines, so it should
be safe.

I just commited a new version of libflashsupport that can be tailored
just by editing a line or two in the makefile:

For example:
#Define library directory
#For Debian 64bit: LIBDIR=/emul/ia32-linux/usr/lib
LIBDIR=/usr/lib

#PULSE AUDIO
LIBPULSEPATH=-DLIBPULSEPATH='"$(LIBDIR)/libpulse-simple.so.0"'
PULSE=-DPULSEAUDIO

I also made a few fixes, for example, I include stdio.h and dlfcn.h so
we don't have any warnings.

--
Jean-Michel Dault <jmdault at revolutionlinux.com>
Révolution Linux inc.