[pulseaudio-discuss] amd64, pulseaudio, and nspluginwrapper

Alex Malinovich alex at malinovich.name
Tue Mar 6 14:37:23 PST 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 17:05 -0500, Jean-Michel Dault wrote:
--snip--
> I just commited a new version of libflashsupport that can be tailored
> just by editing a line or two in the makefile:
>
> For example:
> #Define library directory
> #For Debian 64bit: LIBDIR=/emul/ia32-linux/usr/lib
> LIBDIR=/usr/lib
>
> #PULSE AUDIO
> LIBPULSEPATH=-DLIBPULSEPATH='"$(LIBDIR)/libpulse-simple.so.0"'
> PULSE=-DPULSEAUDIO

I tried building a new Debian package justing using the diff from the
old source package with no luck. Adding ${DESTDIR} at the beginning of
LIBDIR gets me farther but then compilation fails. Interestingly, just
doing a regular 'make' from the directory works fine, so it's just
something with the Debian build procedure. Being that it's just one
library that gets copied I'm just going to do it manually for the time
being.

Though your changes pointed out an important fact. This is going to
require 32-bit pulse libraries, so I'm going to have to build a
lib32pulse0 package as one doesn't currently exist.

(Unless, of course, CJ would like to do it for me... :) )

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837