[pulseaudio-discuss] Public git mirror of pulseaudio svn

CJ van den Berg cj at vdbonline.com
Sun Oct 7 15:20:36 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I use git for tracking pulseaudio development locally. To do this I import
the entire pulseaudio project history into git with git-svn. This works very
very well, but it can take around 30 minutes to clone. To avoid the wait,
and to avoid unnecessary load on Lennart's servers I keep a central copy of
the git imported svn repository and just pull from there to whatever machine
I happen to be working on today.

Anyway, to keep a long story short, I figured others might want to use git
too, so I've started pushing my git repository to the repo.or.cz public git
server. It's updated automatically whenever a pulseaudio commit is made
(triggered via the commits mailing list) so it should always be up-to-date.
(bar a few seconds delay)

Browse it here: http://repo.or.cz/w/pulseaudio.git
and/or clone it here: git://repo.or.cz/pulseaudio.git

Have a lot of fun,

--
CJ van den Berg

mailto:cj at vdbonline.com