[pulseaudio-discuss] Public git mirror of pulseaudio svn

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Thu Oct 11 17:06:09 PDT 2007

On Wed, 10.10.07 00:32, CJ van den Berg (cj at vdbonline.com) wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 08:56:02PM +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> > On Mon, 08.10.07 00:20, CJ van den Berg (cj at vdbonline.com) wrote:
> > > Browse it here: http://repo.or.cz/w/pulseaudio.git
> > > and/or clone it here: git://repo.or.cz/pulseaudio.git
> >
> > Hmm, it might make sense to move this to my current PA web/svn
> > server. Eventually I will switch PA fully over to GIT anyway -- but
> > not as long as Trac on GIT still sucks as much as it currently does.
>
> Do you mean move the mirroring procedure or just move the resultant
> repository?
>
> If its the latter you want, I can push it anywhere you want if you give me a
> user name and a ssh key.
>
> For the former, I can just tar up the entire mirror procedure working tree
> and send it to you if you want.  It's only 8Mb and it should run on any
> machine that has a recent git-svn installed. You could probably trigger it
> directly from your svn commit hook.

I was thinking to move the whole thing onto my servers (i.e. both the
rep and the sync stuff). I don't know svn-git that well, but it would
be sexy if we could set up a two-way real-time mirror between git and
svn. And for that it would probably best if the SVN and GIT reps would
sit on the same host.