[pulseaudio-discuss] usb audio on nslu

Martin Uecker muecker at gmx.de
Sat Oct 20 09:12:54 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to redirect the sound of my notebook to
an usb sound card (soundblaster) connected to a NSLU.
This does not work because somehow pulseaudio (version:
Version: 0.9.6-2 from Debian unstable) produces
only a series of slowly repeated clicks. When I connect
the usb sound card directly to the notebook a pulseaudio
daemon (version 0.9.6-1ubuntu2 from gutsy) running on the
notebook can use it without problems. mpd on the NSLU can
use the sound card without problems too.

Any suggestions how to debug this?

Greetings,
Martin