[pulseaudio-discuss] Libtool Initialization fails

DSK dsk.in.2007 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 23:46:14 PDT 2007

Hi,

  I am getting a runtime error while i try to run Pulseaudio (lennart branch)

pulsecore/mutex-posix.c:66: pa_mutex_free: Assertion `_r == 0' failed

When i debugged i get the following assertion failed :
pa_assert_se(lt_dlmutex_register(libtool_lock, libtool_unlock,
libtool_set_error, libtool_get_error) == 0);
So libtool initialization fails here ..

I had actually tried to build on two machines .. surprisingly it works
on one and not on another ..

The configuration of the machine on which it works ..
* Ubuntu Edgy
* 2.6.17-10-generic Kernel
* libtoolize version 1.5.22

The configuration of the machine on which it doesnt ::
* Ubuntu Edgy
* 2.6.15-27-386 Kernel
* libtoolize version 1.5.22

Any idea ??