[pulseaudio-discuss] Bluetooth (a2dpd) output stutters

Brad Midgley bmidgley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 06:06:30 PDT 2007

Jim,

Could I also convince you to use the new audio drivers built into bluez? :)

http://wiki.bluez.org/wiki/HOWTO/AudioDevices

that's where we're focusing the development effort.

btw, it does help in some cases to make the device streaming the audio
prefer to be master. In hcid.conf:

lm accept,master;
lp hold,sniff,park;

Brad