[pulseaudio-discuss] Bluetooth (a2dpd) output stutters

Brad Midgley bmidgley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 08:41:16 PDT 2007

Jim

> I checked out svn://0pointer.de/pulseaudio/branches/lennart
> and did ./bootstrap.sh; it said: (only error messages shown)

the irc logs helped me here. I installed libltdl3-dev and automake
from gutsy, ran autogen.sh and was able to configure after that.

I'll be curious to know how to get an alsa plugin like bluetooth to
appear in padevchooser. I don't want to do any magical hal device
presence stuff, just make it always appear in the list. My default.pa
is in http://pastebin.com/m18c8cd40 fwiw...

Brad