[pulseaudio-discuss] rtp-send questions

Matthew Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Sat Apr 19 15:35:28 PDT 2008

Otherwise wouldn't you have problems maintaining sync and buffering on
the network? "Muted" just means silent PCM audio, not that no audio
flows. One could probably implement "silence compression" such that a
minimal timing stream flowed during mute periods, but that sounds like a
lower priority issue, and they tend to get cut :)

Matt