[pulseaudio-discuss] Problems with pulseaudio / asla on PS3

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Aug 27 15:29:23 PDT 2008

On Thu, 28.08.08 07:08, Kevin Gilbert (kevin952 at tpg.com.au) wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Aug 2008, Colin Guthrie opined:
>
> > Kevin, a small point, but it's generally bad karma to send HTML
> > emails to mailing lists (certainly techy ones!). You do send a
> > plain text portion too but if possible can you configure your mail
> > client to not send HTML to this address?
>
> Oops, knew that so I'll blame an errant KMail setting. ;)
>
> Not sure that I understand the ant-HTML stance in these broadband
> days. It did make sense in the Bad Ol' Days of low speed dial-up but
> not now.

I don't care about the size of emails.

However, I disklike chaotically formatted emails.

I like pretty code, I like pretty emails.

By their very definition HTML emails are not pretty.

Pretty code and pretty emails get me into a good mood.

A good mood makes it more likely I will show interest in your posting
and not just delete it quickly being annoyed why people send me those
emails that look like shit in my dear mutt.

You posted to this ML, so most likely you wanted my interest.

Hence, don't post in HTML.

Jawoll!