[pulseaudio-discuss] Bluetooth earpieces and headsets?

Rémi Cardona remi at gentoo.org
Wed Feb 13 05:43:35 PST 2008

Hi all,

I'm thinking about buying a bluetooth headset but since those are not
really cheap (100€ was the cheapest stereo headset I could find, a
Philips MP3-player type of headset) I'd like to know how others were
able to set them up using PA.

If those of you who have a bluetooth stereo or even a mobile phone
headset working with PA could write a short blurb :
  - headset model
  - bluetooth dongle? (does it matter anymore?)
  - alsa/PA/bluez configuration

Maybe this info could then be compiled into the PA wiki for reference.

Thanks for any pointers

Rémi