[pulseaudio-discuss] Controlling where module-rtp-send sends multicast packets?

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Fri Feb 15 08:27:39 PST 2008

I thought about this route, but the issue is I don't want interruptions
in the rooms already listening to music. Maybe if feed all four input
sources into split out sinks (splitting each input into 4 null-sink
outputs in the end), I could then attach the final sound card outputs on
demand without interruption to the other rooms listening... I'm not
quite sure how the layout would work.

You may be on to something here! Let me look at this and do some
investigation.

Thanks for the idea man!

Matt