[pulseaudio-discuss] Trac emails not always getting sent correctly

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Feb 17 03:10:33 PST 2008

Hi,

After your recent splurge on the bug tracker Lennart, myself and a
couple other people I know have not received emails about it. I do get
mails when I make a comment myself but not when someone else does (or so
it seems - this could be a wrong analysis).

Do you have the always_notify_reporter setting set? Personally I think
the always_notify_reporter and always_notify_owner should be set (tho'
you'd be a better judge of the _owner one!).