[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio-0.9.8/

Richi Plana richip at richip.dhs.org
Mon Jan 7 21:00:12 PST 2008

You can "yum-builddep" then "rpmbuild --rebuild" the src.rpm from
Rawhide
(http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/source/SRPMS/), but that version seems to have some problems with tunneling. I've a src.rpm with a couple of patches to make it work, so if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll try to make it available. This is for F8+updates. builddep will make sure you've all the build dependencies installed for rebuilding the srpm.
--

Richi Plana