[pulseaudio-discuss] Calling all pulseaudio packagers!!

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jan 29 06:30:16 PST 2008

Erik Slagter wrote:
> How about making an upstream bug report in the pulseaudio trac for each
> of these? for my bugs I already did ;-)

Trouble is, not all of these bugs are specifically pulse bugs. Sometimes
it's other apps usage of e.g. ALSA APIs that cause borkage (take for
instance the flash nonsense and the skype woes).

Bug #133 is a good example also.

I guess you could argue that all of these could be expressed as pulse
bugs (e.g. pulse not emulating alsa quite as fully as it should).

I still think there could be some mileage in this idea tho.