[pulseaudio-discuss] networking with windows

Timothy Webb tim.a.webb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 19:18:26 PDT 2008

Hi
I run linux on my laptop and windows on a desktop.
I have pulse audio running on the desktop machine, so that I can play music
from my laptop over the network.
The problem is that I always have to type in the IP of the windows machine
to to be able to use the sound server on it, it doesn't come up in
pulseaudios list of network sound servers.
I was wondering if the was some configuration that would make that work? Or
if it is a planned feature that just hasn't been made yet?

Thanks.
Timothy