[pulseaudio-discuss] Help in setting up PA... SOLVED

Juan A Fuentes Bermudez juanantofb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 09:02:47 PDT 2008

hi, sorry for my english

i have 4 sound card

in the alsamixer  i can choice the 4 card to change parameters

but when in the padevchooser i an click in te default sink only apears 2 card

i use ubuntu hardy, with the default default.pa with hall_detect and detect module active

how can list exact name of alsa devices to add module_alsa  whit the correspond name of my 4 devices manually?

sorry bye