[pulseaudio-discuss] svn->git conversion

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Jun 16 02:38:02 PDT 2008

Lennart Poettering wrote:
> Heya!
>
> As some of you might know it has been on my todo list for a long time
> to move all my remaining SVN repositories to git.
>
> Starting today the Trac installations of my two biggest projects
> (Avahi/PulseAudio) now point to git repos, and no longer SVN repos. So
> far everything seems to work fine.
>
> I still have some uncommited work in my SVN checkout for PA. As soon
> as I have commited that and some free time at hand I will do the full
> switch for all remaining projects. Hence, most likely next weekend I
> will close down SVN access to my server, and the current git mirrors
> at http://got-0pointer.de/ will become the canonical upstream for all
> of those projects.
>
> I'll write another quick mail when this is completed.

It's all looking good so far.

Just a quick question so that I can perhaps help out someplace:

Can you say what version of the git plugin you are using for Trac. I
know 0.11 is coming out soon and it would be nice if it worked with
that. Also it would be nice to know what modifications you made to it
(if any - I think you mentioned it was "hacked" but not sure if that
meant hacked by you or not ;))

I've not been able to see branches or tags easily via Trac. Do you know
if this is possible with the plugin or of it only shows the master?

Essentially, I'd be quite interested in the development of the plugin
itself, as I do quite a lot of Trac hacking too :)