[pulseaudio-discuss] External Volume Controls

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jun 24 10:08:00 PDT 2008

Matthew Patterson wrote:
> Colin, Lennart: Is there a place where pulse users can post their open
> source projects based on pulse? That might inspire me to clean up my
> code and make it not horrendous :)

The only real place right now is the pulseaudio.org wiki.

Feel free to create a section like you suggest. I think it would be
quite a nice idea.

Perhaps just call it "Recipes" under documentation or something?

And while I don't want to speak out of turn, if some with any kind of
graphical skills would like to take a shot at creating a more customised
Trac template/style, I'm sure Lennart would be willing to turn it on
(feel free to bitchslap me if that's not the case Lennart!)