[pulseaudio-discuss] [PLEASE_TEST] Preparing for Release 0.9.10

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Mar 29 07:46:34 PDT 2008

Lennart Poettering wrote:
> All those who complained about the quality of a few not-really-tested
> PA releases in the past: now it's your turn -- please test the current
> prepare-0.9.10 branch in SVN. This is what it's going to become the
> official 0.9.10 release later tonight. You got until tonight CET to
> find any bugs that should be fixed before the release. So, start you
> compilers... NOW!

Compiled your tarball version.

It was liberating to ditch all the patches for sure! I've only got 3
left now but these aren't really appropriate for upstream anyway - just
our own defaults teaks).

Seems to work fine but I've not exactly given it a massive thrashing :)

Unfortunately as we are in version and release freeze and have to
finalise on Monday, I doubt I'll be able to push this version into our
next release, but as we have most of the critical patches in our current
package, I'm not too worried about that.