[pulseaudio-discuss] Moving sources and sinks

Matthew Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Sun May 4 17:34:49 PDT 2008

Sorry for the delay Nick, I've been out all weekend.

So I would start by looking in the python files as they are where the
direct connection/control of the unix socket occur. Then there is a php
wrapper.

Feel free to ask questions, I'm sure my code is more than a little
confusing when you don't know exactly what I am intending.

Matt