[pulseaudio-discuss] Moving sources and sinks

Tomas Carnecky tom at dbservice.com
Tue May 6 22:43:39 PDT 2008

Lennart Poettering wrote:
> On Wed, 07.05.08 00:43, Tomas Carnecky (tom at dbservice.com) wrote:
>> As the chances of including a native PA driver in Wine are zero, the
>
> Why are those chances zero? I mean, is there any reason besides that
> noone bothered writing a native driver?

I've heard that a PA driver exists, but it never was released and
probably still lies in someones private repository.

The reason not willing to accept a the pulse driver it best descried
here: http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2008-February/062860.html
I personally think his arguments are bogus.

tomc