[pulseaudio-discuss] can help me?

João Paulo Rechi Vita joao.vita at gmail.com
Thu May 8 06:19:59 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 8:55 AM, Juan A Fuentes <juanantofb at gmail.com> wrote:

> P.D. soy español, alguien habla español?

I can read and understand spanish pretty well, since I'm brazilian.
But I don't know who to write spanish. I also very new to pulseaudio,
but if I can help up somehow, fell free to contact me.

I think that maybe it's not much polite to write in spanish on a
english-language mailing list, so if you want you can email me in pvt.
But don't be afraid of writing not-that-good english. The purpose of
this mailing list is to talk about pulseaudio, not to grammar check
someone else's english :-)

--
João Paulo Rechi Vita
MSc Computer Science Student